Daloy aims to serve as a medium in the development of new and relevant works that will forward the discourse on contemporary dance-making and performance in the Philippines.
The company questions and utilizes the potential of contemporary dance in form, content and function to produce excellent and relevant works. Through the Daloy Dance School, dance education programmes are developed through research, training and exposure that better equip artists towards artistic growth and ideation of future projects.
Your support enables Daloy Dance Company to
- Provide adequate venues for classes and rehearsals
- Invite teachers from various dance companies to give master classes for members
- Create and rent costumes and props for performances
- Provide lights, sounds and other technical equipment for productions
- Ensure that the dancers will get physical check-ups, medicines and physiotherapy in case of injury
- Print publicity and promotional materials
- Pay for professional fees for Choreographers, dancers and collaborating artists
Php 300,000 – Php 100,000
Php 75,000 – Php 99,000
Php 50,000 – Php 74,000
Php 20,000 – Php 49, 000
Php 8,000 – Php 19, 000
Php 1,000 – Php 7, 000
In turn, Daloy Dance Company will acknowledge your generosity through our website, Facebook page and production programmes, plus VIP seats, tokens of appreciation, backstage passes, access to studio rehearsals, and much more (all depending on how you would want to support us.)
If you’d like to support Daloy Dance Company please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0917207052 , Executive Director.
Daloy DC’s CORPORATE PARTNERS
(For corporate sponsors) Our partnership will be tailored to meet your business needs
Sponsor benefits can include:
• ‘Presenting Partner’ acknowledgement on specific concerts or tours
• Working together with your business to achieve Reconciliation Action Plan outcomes
• Private performances and dance workshops for your staff and clients
• Access to the Daloy DC studio and venue spaces for rehearsals and shows
• Opportunities to support outreach activities in communities important for your business
• Tickets for Daloy DC performances
• Staff engagement and volunteer skills exchange
• Opportunities to create special offers from your business for Daloy DC’s audiences and stakeholders
If you’d like to discuss corporate sponsorship of Daloy Dance Company please contact email@example.com or 0917207052 , Executive Director.
Without the support of individuals like you, Daloy Dance Company could not exist.
Please talk to us about how you can subsidise a performance or workshop for your local community.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send contract and payments (CHECKS/DEPOSIT SLIPS) to
Cash payment is also welcomed and may be deposited to
SAYAW DALOY INC.
BPI ACCOUNT 4251008014
DALOY DANCE COMPANY will provide an official receipt for all donations.
Contact DALOY at email@example.com, mobile number : (+639)17-6207052
Daloy Dance Company is a Manila-based contemporary dance and experimental dance theatre collective, established by Artistic Director, Ea Torrado in the Philippines.